Adobe Photoshop CC for Windows (Lifetime license)
Adobe Photoshop CC for Windows
- The world’s most advanced digital imaging software, ideal for photographers; video professionals; and print, web, and interactive designers
- The full version of Photoshop CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released
- 20GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and share your work with colleagues and clients
- Easy syncing of your Photoshop settings across multiple computers with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
- A professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite. Easily upload projects to your portfolio directly from Photoshop
- Installation on up to two computers — Mac or PC
New Features — Available Only in Photoshop CC
- All-new Smart Sharpen: Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it lets you fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
- Intelligent upsampling: Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
- Camera Shake Reduction: Save shots you thought were lost due to camera motion. Whether your blur was caused by slow shutter speed or a long focal length, Camera Shake Reduction analyzes its trajectory and helps restore sharpness.
- Real-time image asset generation: Skip the hassle of manual asset slicing and export when designing for screens. As you work, Photoshop CC uses Adobe Generator technology to save tagged layers and layer groups as individual image files in formats you choose, all collected in a single folder.
- Camera Raw 8 and layer support: Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with new Adobe Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
- Multi-shape and path selection: Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
- Expanded Smart Object support: Apply Blur Gallery and liquify effects nondestructively thanks to Smart Object support. Your original file stays intact as you add blur effects or push, pull, pucker, or bloat the image or video. Edit or remove the effects at any time — even after saving your file.
- Enhanced CSS support: Import color swatches directly from HTML, CSS, or SVG to easily match existing web schemes. Generate CSS code for colors and other design elements, like rounded corners, and then copy and paste the code into your web editor to get the exact results you want.
- Conditional Actions: Put routine processing jobs on autopilot with Conditional Actions. These commands use if/then statements to automatically choose between different actions based on rules you set up.
- 3D editing and image analysis tools: Work with all the advanced 3D features and image analysis tools previously available only in Photoshop Extended. Live previews are now up to 100x faster and more responsive when you paint on 3D objects and texture maps.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud so they go where you go.
- Behance: Save work directly from Photoshop CC to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
- 20GB of storage on Creative Cloud: Work on files at the office, from home, or on your tablet. Easily share your audio projects with clients or colleagues.
- Expert training:Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions:You can install Photoshop CC on your main computer as well as on one backup.
Other Top Features
- Powerful tools for design: Design in Photoshop with a toolset that makes it easy to create for any medium. Use type styles, editable shapes, vector layers that let you apply strokes and gradients to vector objects, tools for quickly creating custom strokes and dashed lines, and more.
- Content-Aware technologies: Retouch images with incredible control and precision — and virtually no effort. Select an image object that you want to remove, rescale, or reposition, and Content-Aware technology fills, patches, extends, or recomposes your image for you.
- Mercury Graphics Engine: Click, drag, and see your changes happen immediately — even on your largest image files. The Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine gives you unparalleled responsiveness in key tools like Liquify and Puppet Warp, so you can edit fluidly with near-instant results.
- Intuitive video creation: Bring your Photoshop editing skills to your video footage. Make any clip look better using the full range of familiar Photoshop tools, and create movies with an easy-to-use set of video tools. When you’re ready to do more advanced work, edit with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Blur Gallery: Add photographic blurs using simple, on-canvas controls. Create tilt-shift effects, blur everything and then sharpen one focal point, or vary blurriness between points. The Mercury Graphics Engine gives you immediate results, and with Smart Object support your blurs are nondestructive.
- Background save and auto-recovery: Keep working even while saving the largest of Photoshop files in the background. And let the auto-recovery option preserve your edits without interrupting your progress.