Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013 32 bit for Windows
Urban Planning Design for Infrastructure Modelling
Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler software for urban planning design helps civil engineering, transportation and urban planning professionals to create, evaluate and communicate infrastructure proposals. Infrastructure Modeler can help to drive stakeholder buy-in and inform decision making with visually rich proposals for transportation, land, water and energy infrastructure projects.
- Model existing infrastructure – Bring 2D CAD, GIS, Building Information Modelling (BIM) and raster data into a 3D model.
Import detailed models – Incorporate detailed models from AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2012, AutoCAD® Map 3D 2012 and other software.
- Overlay GIS data – Create 3D thematic maps to help inform decisions.
- Manage infrastructure proposals – Create and manage multiple alternatives in a single model.
- Powerful sketching tools – Sketch conceptual designs directly into a model.
- Communicate visually rich infrastructure proposals – Shift between design proposals, evaluate alternatives and capture rendered images or recorded videos.