Rhinoceros 4.0 SR9
Price in reward points: 400
Product Code: 4.0 SR9
Reward Points: 100
Availability: In Stock
Rhinoceros 4.0 SR9
Rhinoceros 4.0 SR9 can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids and polygon meshes. There are no limits on precision, complexity, degree, or size. Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
Rhino runs on ordinary Windows desktop and lapto computers, with:
- Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
- 200 MB disk space.
- CD/DVD drive.
- 512 MB RAM. 1 GB or more is recommended.
- OpenGL graphic card recommended.
- IntelliMouse recommended.
- 3-D digitizer optional.
- 3-D printer optional.
Rhino 4.0 runs only on:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista*
- Windows 7*
- including an Intel Mac with BootCamp. *Requires Rhino 4.0 Service Release 7 or above.
Rhino 4.0 will not run on:
- Windows NT
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
Rhino 4.0 does run as a 32-bit application on Windows x64. Native Windows x64 is not supported and will not be until 5.0 which is currently in development.
Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Mac OS X, but it is under development.
Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.
Virtualization systems such as VMWare and Parallels are not recommended.