AutoCAD Map 3D 2014
AutoCAD Map 3D 2014
Model-based GIS and mapping software
AutoCAD® Map 3D software provides access to GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management. Intelligent models and CAD tools help you to apply regional and discipline-specific standards. Integration of GIS data with your organization helps to improve quality, productivity, and asset management.
With Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D software, you can access and use CAD and GIS data from a range of sources. With comprehensive gas, water, wastewater, and electric industry data models, you can more easily organize disparate asset information and apply industry standards and business requirements.
Topographical data access and editing
- Topographical data directly from the source. Access topographical data directly from the source.
- Data access and management (enhanced). FDO provider for ArcGIS®.
- Survey functionality. Survey tools use data from a variety of sources.
- Surfaces and point cloud tools. Use points and contour data to create models.
GIS analysis and planning tools
- Analysis tools. Answer questions and make data decisions.
- Coordinate systems and geolocation (enhanced). Bring aerial information into your maps.
- Create coordinate systems. Choose a coordinate system or create your own.
- Create and edit symbols. Import and customize public-domain symbols.
- Dynamic tooltips and links. In-product tips and links aid productivity.
Industry data modeling and management
- Data management tools. Model data is portable and customizable.
- Access industry models in more formats. FDO enhancements enable SQL access.
- Workflows and feature rules. Customize feature rules for specific tasks.
- Convert data to intelligent industry models (enhanced). Convert GIS and CAD data.
- Configure linear referencing systems. Create an LRS model.
- Industry model analysis. Identify connected facilities and analyze impact.
Publishing and interoperability
- Take industry model data offline (enhanced). Make changes locally; sync to desktop applications.
- Publish directly to the web. Publish native DWG.
- Interoperate with AutoCAD and GIS software. Choose from a variety of widely used GIS formats.
- Data exchange with 3D planning/design tools. Use the same data for modeling in 3D environments.
- Dynamic legends, north arrows, and scale bars. Insert scale bars and other viewports.
- Grids, graticules, and map books. Choose how you want to present your maps.
- Windows® 8 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise edition (SP1), Windows® 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise edition (SP1), or Windows XP® Professional (SP2 or later) operating system
- For Windows 8 and Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Display card with 1,024 x 768 with true color minimum (1,600 x 1,050 or higher with true color recommended)
- 9 GB free disk space
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later web browser
- Citrix® XenApp™ 5.0 on Windows Server 2003 or Citrix XenApp 6.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (optional)
- .NET Framework: Microsoft®.NET Framework Version 4.0, Update 1
- Optional for Industry Models: SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework 4.0
- Feature Data Objects (FDO) version 3.6 (optional)