Adobe InDesign CC for Mac OS X (Lifetime license)
- Professional page layout software for print and digital publishing, built for designers, prepress and production professionals, and print service providers
- The full version of InDesign CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they're released
- 20 GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and share your work with colleagues and clients
- Easy syncing of your InDesign settings across multiple computers with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Growing library of expert video tutorials to help you learn and master new skills
- Professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite
- Installation on up to two computers — Mac or PC
New Features — Available Only in InDesign CC
- Fast performance: Harness all of your system’s RAM with native 64-bit support. With InDesign CC, your work goes fast, even in processor-heavy functions such as printing and export of PDF and INX files.
- Modern UI: The user interface is consistent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, letting you work smoothly across applications. And you control the brightness of the UI so you can see your layouts clearly.
- HiDPI and Retina display support: From text to complex artwork, every element of your design is displayed with utmost clarity and vibrancy, thanks to support for the high-resolution Retina display on the new MacBook Pro.
- Font search and filter: Find the perfect font — fast. Type any portion of a font name, such as “bold,” “semicondensed,” “italic,” or any part of a font family name, and see only the fonts that match your criteria.
- Instant font preview: Quickly see how different fonts look in your layout. Use the arrow keys to browse through fonts and see each one applied to your selected text. When you find the best fit for your design, just click its name or press Enter to make your choice.
- Font favorites: Find the fonts you use most often without wading through your entire collection. Mark your favorites, and then decide whether to display only those or the full set.
- QR Code Creator: Create crisp, clear QR codes right within InDesign. Because InDesign CC creates vector codes, you can resize them without compromising quality and copy them into applications like Illustrator. At any point, you can edit the QR code directly within InDesign.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- 20 GB of storage on Creative Cloud: With the Save to Cloud command in InDesign, your files (including layers) are accessible on any device. Share them with team members or clients. Changes are tracked, so you can always access previous versions.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud so they go where you go.
- Behance: Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
- Expert training:Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions: You can install InDesign CC on your main computer as well as on one backup.
Other Top Features
- Print publishing: Print long and short documents directly to a desktop printer or as PDF files for professional printing. Work efficiently thanks to Adaptive Design Tools, productivity tools, and more.
- Digital publishing: Create many kinds of digital documents. Develop sophisticated content for popular tablets by pairing InDesign with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Design eBooks for popular devices, including Kindle and Nook. Export interactive layouts as SWF or PDF files.
- iPad apps without coding: Create iPad apps without writing code. Access Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (part of Creative Cloud complete membership) from within InDesign and use familiar tools to develop iPad apps. Creative Cloud members can submit unlimited single-edition iPad apps to the Apple App Store.
- Adaptive Design Tools: One design. Unlimited layouts. Adaptive Design Tools, including linked content, Alternate Layouts, liquid page rules, and Content Collector tools, let you efficiently repurpose your work for various page sizes, screen sizes, and orientations without sacrificing control.
- Preflight and production tools: Speed up production and reduce errors with live preflighting of print and digital documents, document-installed fonts, background PDF export, JDF technology, and PDF/X export.
- Productivity tools: Work faster, smarter, and better with productivity tools for every workflow. Produce complex page layouts efficiently with Adaptive Design Tools, Smart Guides, rapid table creation, on-object controls, and more.
- Robust text composition: Create sophisticated text with precise typography. Efficiently design type with styles, text wrap, the Paragraph Composer, OpenType support, drop caps, style mapping for EPUB export, and more.
- Automation: Create powerful automated workflows using standards-based XML features to lay out pages with text and images. Incorporate database-driven content to publish across channels.
- Persistent text-frame fitting: Set frames to automatically resize to fit your text, based on simple parameters. With persistent text-frame fitting, frames expand and shrink dynamically as you edit headlines, callouts, or other variable content.
- Paragraphs that span columns: Quickly reconfigure paragraphs to span more than one column, such as a headline, or to split into multiple columns — without creating separate text frames. Keep related lines together as the text flows.
- Support for many languages: Publish documents for use worldwide. InDesign includes dictionaries and composition support for languages including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, and Indic languages.
- PDF forms within InDesign: Design PDF forms without leaving InDesign. You can add interactive form fields, and even assign the tab order using the Articles panel, before you export your document to PDF.