Adobe Illustrator CC for Windows (Lifetime license)
Adobe Illustrator CC for Windows (Lifetime license)
- The industry-standard vector graphics software used worldwide by designers to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile
- The full version of Illustrator CC to download, install, and run on your computer
- Immediate access to all the latest updates and new features as soon as they’re released
- 20GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and share your work with colleagues and clients
- Easy syncing of your Illustrator settings across multiple computers with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Color syncing with Adobe Kuler
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
- A professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite. Easily upload projects to your portfolio directly from Illustrator.
- Installation on up to two computers — Mac or PC
New Features — Available Only in Illustrator CC
- Touch Type tool: Design with type in a powerful new way. Characters can be manipulated like individual objects. Experiment with moving, scaling, and rotating, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. Now you can use multitouch devices as well as a mouse or stylus.
- Images in brushes: Paint with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so you can create complex organic designs quickly — with simple brush strokes. As with all Illustrator brushes, your strokes can be reshaped and modified at will.
- Font search: Find the perfect font — fast. In the Character panel, type a style such as “bold” or “italic,” a font family, or any other part of a font name. You’ll get a filtered view that lets you see just the fonts that match your criteria.
- Multiple-file place: Import multiple files into your Illustrator layout at the same time and with new control. Define the location and scale of your files — images, graphics, and text — and use new thumbnail views to see where each file will go and how big it will be.
- CSS extraction: Hand-coding web elements such as icons and patterns can be frustrating. Create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you, even for a complete logo that includes gradients. Copy and paste the code right into your web editor.
- Sync Colors: Capture color themes out in the world with the Adobe Kuler iPhone app. Share your themes and explore thousands of others available on the Kuler website. Sync your favorite themes, and they’ll be accessible immediately in Illustrator.
- Area and point type conversion: Instantly switch between area type and point type. Text object conversion is instantaneous so you can design freely in your text layouts. And you can work just as easily with imported type, switching formats at any time.
- Auto corners for pattern brushes: Get the corners you want without extra steps. Create pattern brushes swiftly with auto-generated corners that perfectly match the rest of the stroke. No need to tediously create special corners for your sharp angles.
- On-art Free Transform: Get hands-on with the power of the Free Transform tool. Move, scale, and rotate objects directly using a touchscreen device. Or use a mouse or other pointer right on the artboard to transform objects in a more immediate and intuitive way.
- Faster type performance: Work faster with type, even in your most complicated, type-intensive designs. Text that wraps around objects and type that is set in multiple connected text frames now refreshes quickly when you make a change.
- File packaging: File packaging automatically gathers and saves the necessary fonts, linked graphics, and a package report into a single folder. Efficiently hand off Illustrator files to production or keep your working files organized by packaging up your project.
- Unembedded images: Easily unembed images that have been placed and embedded in an Illustrator file. You can quickly make images available for editing or extract files embedded in artwork you received from someone else. Links to the image files are created automatically.
- Expanded Links panel options: Get more complete information about any placed file in the Links panel. All of your placed elements — images, graphics, and text — appear in the Links panel, where you can track them with greater control than ever before.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing feature updates: You always have access to new features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud so they go where you go.
- Behance: Save work directly from Illustrator CC to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
- 20GB of storage on Creative Cloud: Work on files at the office, from home, or on your tablet. Easily share your audio projects with clients or colleagues.
- Expert training:Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions:You can install Illustrator CC on your main computer as well as on one backup.
Other Top Features
- Sophisticated vector drawing tools: Create compelling vector graphics for print, web, mobile, and video. With precise shape-building tools, painterly brushes, and advanced path controls, you can experiment freely with intricate shapes, complex effects, and elegant typography.
- Mercury Performance System: Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files. With native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows, the Adobe Mercury Performance System lets you access all of your RAM to easily open, save, and export large files and preview intricate designs.
- Multiple artboards: Organize and view up to 100 artboards of varying sizes, overlapping or on a grid. Quickly add, delete, reorder, and name. Save, export, and print independently or together.
- Gradients and transparency: Interact with gradients directly on objects, defining the dimension of elliptical gradients, editing colors, and adjusting opacity. Apply gradients to strokes — along the length, across the width, or within the stroke itself. Even create gradients on meshes.
- Variable-width strokes: Draw strokes with variable widths, quickly and smoothly adjusting at any point. Create and save width profiles and apply them to any stroke, or use variable-width presets.
- Crisp graphics for web and mobile: Create and align vector objects precisely on your document’s pixel grid for clean, sharp raster graphics. Use text anti-aliasing options for precise control over individual text frames.
- Image Trace: Convert raster images to editable vectors with a powerful tracing engine that provides exceptional control over colors and shapes. Get clean lines, accurate fitting, and reliable results using simple, intuitive options.
- Pattern creation: Easily create seamlessly tiled vector patterns. Experiment freely with different kinds of repeating vector patterns that can be edited at any time for maximum design flexibility.